CLEVELAND (April 14, 2020) – Sherwin-Williams has created the PRO Support Center, a dedicated website with tools and educational resources for painting contractors and other professionals as they navigate today’s challenging circumstances. The online resource center provides easy access to news and insights from Sherwin-Williams, all in one location.
“As a company dedicated to providing best-in-class support, we launched the Sherwin-Williams PRO Support Center to continue acting as a resource to our pro customers when they need it most,” said Jeff Winter, vice president of residential marketing Sherwin-Williams. “Our goal is to share information that will help our customers navigate the changing landscape, as well as keep their businesses running.”
Key sections of the PRO Support Center include:
- Business resources: Learn more about the Coronavirus Aid, Relief and Economic Security (CARES) Act and the Paycheck Protection Program (PPP), which can provide low-interest loans to meet short-term payroll needs for small and mid-sized businesses.
- COVID-19 response: Sherwin-Williams is taking action to support employees, customers and communities they serve. Read more to understand what adjustments the company is making to protect its employees while continuing to meet customers’ needs.
- Valuable insights: Explore advice from painting contractors who made it through the 2008 economic downturn and business owners who share their best tips for successfully making it through challenging times.
- Educational opportunities: For professionals looking for ways to train their team remotely, Sherwin-Williams offers free painter training courses, such as “Preparation for Pros” and “Brush & Roller Basics,” in both English and Spanish.
- Additional resources: Stay on top of the latest information with a state-by-state tracker to understand what states classify construction and building material suppliers as essential businesses, and access COVID-19 resources to better understand how it’s affecting the industry. In addition, stay connected with peers through the PRO Support Center’s Facebook page.
To access the hub, visit www.swprosupport.com.