Thermwood’s AutoProcessor 43 Machining Center is an all-new complete, nested-based, CNC routing system for machining cabinet boxes, custom furniture and basically any nested type of sheet product.
The AutoProcessor 43 is fully automatic from labeling and positioning of the sheets, to machining and off-loading the machined parts.
With each cycle, the machine simultaneously and automatically:
- Labels each part area on the sheet
- Moves and automatically positions the sheet on the table
- Machines the material while labeling the next sheet
- Simultaneously off-loads the finished parts and reloads the next sheet
- Continuously repeats the process
- 5’x10′ (1.5m x 3.0m) Fixed Table
- Moving Gantry
- 10 Position Automatic Rotary Tool Change System
- 12 HP (9kw) ISO Electro Spindle
- High-Flow Vacuum Table
- Automatic 6000 LB Lift Table for Loading
- Simultaneous Automatic Labeling System
- Automatic Dust Extraction During the Unload Raking Process
- Automatic Pop Up Pins
- Automatic Tool Length Sensor
- Automatic Lubrication System
- Automatic Sheet Load/Unload System
- Automatic Sheet Positioning System
- Siemens Intelligent Servo Drives Throughout
- 3D Laser Compensated Axis Alignment
- Control Nesting
- 5 Spindle Drill Bank (Optional)
- Unload Sorting Table (Optional)
- Touch Screen Control (Optional)
Thermwood is a US based, multinational, diversified machinery manufacturer that has become the technology leader in large scale additive manufacturing of thermoplastic composite molds, tooling, patterns and parts with its line of LSAM (Large Scale Additive Manufacturing) machines that both 3D print and trim on the same machine. These are some of the largest and most capable additive manufacturing systems ever produced and are marketed to major companies in the aerospace, marine, automotive and foundry industries as well as military, government and defense contractors.
Thermwood is also the oldest manufacturer of highly flexible, 3 and 5 axis high-speed machining centers known as CNC routers.
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION:
904 Buffaloville Rd.
Dale, Indiana 47523
Content provided by Thermwood Corporation.