IMA Schelling Group USA, a provider of sales and after-sales support of IMA, Schelling and Barbaric products for the wood, plastics and non-ferrous metal industries, is proud to host prospects and customers on the Italy Technology Tour, September 15-21, 2019. Companies and applications will be highlighted for benchmark technology in the kitchen, bath, office, home furniture and cabinetry industries. Batch size one manufacturing facility tours include visits at:
- CLEAF: Special components and materials supplier
- Porro: Home and bedroom furniture manufacturer
- Caccaro: Home and bedroom furniture manufacturer
- Quadrifoglio: Office furniture manufacturer
- Veneta Cucine: Kitchen and home furniture manufacturer
- 3B: Furniture components supplier
- Arredo: Kitchen and home furniture manufacturer
- ARKO: Furniture components supplier
- Colombini: Kitchen and home furniture manufacturer
- Cucine Lube: Kitchen furniture manufacturer
- IMAB Group: Kitchen and home furniture manufacturer
The tour features state-of-the-art manufacturing facilities located all across Italy that have integrated IMA Schelling equipment and laser technology into their manufacturing processes. Highlighted edgebander, router, drilling and material handling models include BIMA, Flex, Combima, Laser, IMAGIC, Novimat and more.
Not only is this an excellent opportunity to see IMA Schelling machinery in use in real world manufacturing environments, but these facilities happen to be located in some of the most scenic regions in Europe including stops in Milano and Como, Venezia and Pordenone, Pesaro and San Marino.
The icing on the cake is a visit to Lamborghini’s automobile museum housing an astonishing collection of world-renowned exotic sports cars.