Flexcut: incomparable cutting flexibility and productivity even on gabbiani p/pt range
Device consisting of a mobile gripper unit totally independent from the main pusher which enables a simultaneous execution of differentiated cross and rip cuts, cross cuts on side-by-side bars.
Effective panels movement with the use of the “double finger” clamp.
Simultaneous execution of two-differentiated cuts:
- Cross and rip cuts
- Cross cuts on side-by-side bars
- Cross cut during the platform loading (if included) and a following longitudinal cut
- 1 “double finger” clamp (mobile unit) with independent stroke on the entire machine depth, sliding on prismatic guide with recirculating balls screw positioned under the shoulder
- 3 “double finger” clamps with pneumatic exclusion (on main pusher)
- 4 fixed standard clamps with single finger (on main pusher)
- Brushless motors for movement (100 m/min max speed in return phase)
Drastic cycle time reduction and better grip of the piece by means of the powered side alignment device.
Increasing of productivity up to 30% and space saving up to 20% owing to simultaneous execution of both rip and cross cuts.
3D simulation of cutting patterns with the new Maestro Cut software!
Published on Tuesday, November 14, 2017