CHICAGO --- The North American Building Material Distribution Association (NBMDA) is pleased to announce its Board of Directors for 2019. The role of the Board is to govern, establish policy and make strategic decisions about the future of the organization.
- President: Missy O'Daniel, Web-Don, Inc., Charlotte, NC
- President-Elect: Tom O'Neill, Wurth Line Craft North America, Vernon Hills, IL
- Vice President: Emily Vella, Atlantic Plywood, Woburn, MA
- Treasurer: Wayne Moriarty, Atlantic Plywood, Woburn, MA
- Immediate Past President: Michael Donnelly, Metro Hardwoods, Sioux Falls, SD
- Craig Goodman, Amerhart LTD., Milwaukee, WI
- Matt Huber, Allegheny Plywood, Pittsburgh, PA
- Mark Mah, UCS Forest Group, Mississauga, ON
- Steve Petersen, Lumbermens, Inc., Grand Rapids, MI
- Don Plunkett, Plunkett Distributing, Fort Smith, AR
- Davis Edwards, Timber Products, Germantown, TN
- Carl Gaynor, Axalta Coating Systems, High Point, NC
- Brian Joyce, Blum, Inc., Stanley, NC
- David Noe, Rev-A-Shelf, Louisville, KY
- Chris Schlabach, VT Industries, Holstein, IA
- Kevin Shotbolt, Arauco North America, Markham, ON
"It is my pleasure to announce the 2019 NBMDA Board of Directors. We are thrilled to have such an exceptional group of distribution professionals to lead NBMDA into 2019 and beyond," said Kevin Gammonley, NBMDA Executive Director. "I am confident that this year's Board of Directors has the insight and experience to help NBMDA achieve its goals and thrive for years to come."
For more information, visit www.nbmda.org or contact NBMDA Headquarters at 888.747.7862.