Stevensville, MD-USA - Miltec UV developed an HPI UV System with leading-edge Gloss Control technology that enables manufacturers to achieve an extremely wide gloss range using a single UV coating. Low, medium, and high gloss levels are attainable, with repeatable results using this innovative technology. The system stores recipes which allows for quick lamp adjustments to accommodate varying product gloss targets. Cost savings are dramatic with reduced downtime for changeovers and maintenance, less energy and parts consumption, fewer coating formulas, and improved quality and consistency. Return on investment will typically be less than one year. Additionally, the system is user friendly with touch screen controls and easy maintenance features. This technology is ideal for manufacturers within the wood panel sheet industry.
System Benefits and Features:
- Achieve specific gloss levels across a wide gloss range with a single coating
- Fewer number of HPI UV lamps needed, lower energy and operating costs
- Reliable performance with consistent UV output
- Repeatable results with easy ability to make instant, easy changes to accommodate gloss levels and varying products
- Easiest UV system to maintain with advanced operator interface/controls
- Variable UV output from 40%-100% in 1% increments
- Increased cure speed compared to UV systems currently used in production
- Easy retrofit to replace old equipment
- Made In USA
About Miltec UV:
Miltec UV has been servicing the UV industry for 30 years and is a global leader and manufacturer of both arc and microwave ultraviolet curing systems. Miltec offers a wide range of quality UV parts, standard equipment and custom systems and services designed to interface with existing or new manufacturing production lines. These systems serve a broad diversity of industry-specific applications and market segments. Among the many applications supported are: wood panel sheets, cabinets, doors, hardwood and resilient flooring, optical fiber, metal decorating, automotive products, and many others.
Published on Friday, October 4, 2019