Since 1966, Boise Cascade has engineered a high-quality particleboard substrate in its La Grande, Oregon facility. That's 50 years of quality, integrity, sustainability, and recycling!
Boise Cascade's Ponderosa Pine fiber creates a light-colored and homogenous substrate that is highly machinable and resists flaking and chipping. Machining is believing.
Our versatile laminating substrate has two super-fine faces designed to take even paper-thin laminates without telegraphing. Highly-refined particle geometry forms two identical precision-sanded faces and a consolidated core.
Characteristics include high internal bond, smooth surfaces, uniform density and strength. Exceptional panel construction dramatically improves tool life and productivity.
Two production lines, 4×24 feet and 5×18 feet, provide flexibility to meet multiple panel dimensions and thickness specifications. Our particleboard capacity totals more than 242 million square feet (3/4″ basis) annually – the equivalent of over 3,800 rail carloads.
Industry-leading customer service provides skilled and knowledgeable region managers with nationwide solutions to support lean manufacturing. Product is delivered how you want it and when you want it.
- Boise Evergreen™ - Ultra-Low-Emitting Formaldehyde
- ANCHOR™ - Boise Cascade Fixture Grade
- FIREWALLFR™ - Class 1/Class A Fire-Rated
- 45# Industrial MR10 – Moisture Resistant
- 50# BOISE SELECT® - High Performance
- 42# Commercial – Light without the sacrifice
- 45# Industrial – A great board for lamination and machining
- 47# Industrial – Industrial grade with attitude
- 50# Industrial – Strength meets machinability
- SUPER SHELF® - bull-nosed, edge-filled
- SUPER STEP® - bull-nosed
- Underlayment – Flooring grade
- 39# LDP – Low Density