The leader in pre-applied hotmelt adhesives. Our technology affords greater quality, economy, safety, and versatility versus other adhesive systems.
We provide the highest quality pre-applied adhesives, along with trending woodgrain prints and solid colors from many sources including domestic and around the globe. Take advantage of our expertise in adhesive and printing and allow us to be your “One Stop Shop” for various print requirements with or without adhesive. We currently stock over 40 woodgrain prints and solids available in one roll or truck load quantities. All of this with unsurpassed customer service, quality control and technical laminating support. With AACC hot melt adhesive coatings, your total lamination cost is lower than “wet glue” – or any other glue system.
Some of the markets we serve include Kitchen & Bath, RTA/Promotional Furniture, Storage, Slatwall and Wrapped Moulding.
Check out the AACC advantage:
• 260 degree F Heat Resistance
• Moisture Resistant - Meets KCMA Standards
• Smooth Appearance (no orange peel look)
• Less Than 1% Waste
• Environmentally Safe
• Free online tracking of your inventory at our plant
• Free lab testing of laminations made with AACC Hot Melt
• Free laminator operator training
• Free quality control seminars in your plant
ADVANTAGES OF PRE-APPLIED HOT MELTS FOR CONTINUOUS ROLL LAMINATION
• Hot melts are applied to papers from 23 Gram to 185 gram and up to 62” wide.
• There is no formaldehyde in A.A.C.C. hot melts.
• Hot melts are 100% solids - NO plasticizers, solvents or water. Water based adhesives are typically 40-50% solids. When shipping water based adhesives, you are getting unusable water, therefore, the dry pound cost is twice the price paid.
• Hot melts are equal in surface hardness to water based adhesives.
• Hot melts do not cause grain raise. They help fill in voids in the surface of the board.
• Hot melts have a superior water resistance when compared to water based adhesives.
• Hot melts can be laminated at over 150 F.P.M. You do not have to run slower to dry the adhesive.
• Hot melts make short and long runs economical.
• Hot melts are not affected by humidity.
• Hot melts do not require costly start up and shut down – You turn on the laminator and start to laminate.
• Hot melt adhesives have less than 1% waste during lamination.
• Hot melts do not require drying time.
• Hot melt laminations do not require a space between board, thereby reducing waste.
• Hot melts cause no concern with trapped water.
• Water based adhesives may require special permits for disposal.
• Hot melt adhesive coating is the responsibility of American Adhesive Coatings LLC.
Gerald Villa - President/CEO
Dwayne Temples - Senior Vice President
Art LaCroix - Plant Manager
Amy Cook - Office/Customer Service Manager